Start with fresh baby greens, spread chopped red onion and green bell pepper around the outskirts of the bowl. Add your favorite crunchy toppings, I used sunflower seeds and roasted cashew pieces. Add raisins for a hint of sweetness, 3 heirloom baby tomatoes, and a mandarin orange to make each bight burst with flavor! Add a jalapeno slice or two for an added kick and a sun dried tomato if you have one handy. Drizzle with your favorite dressing we chose Trader Joe's Goddess Dressing mixed with Sesame Soy Ginger Vinaigrette. What are you left with?
- No cholesterol
- High in vitamin A
- Very high in vitamin B6
- Very high in vitamin C
- 2 Big Handfuls of Baby Greens
- 1/4 chunk red onion - chopped small
- 1/4 chunk green bell pepper - chopped small
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup roasted (or raw) cashew pieces
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 mandarin oranges - peeled
- 2 slices sun dried tomatoes
- 4 slices jalapeno
- 6 heirloom tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Goddess Dressing
- 2 tbsp Sesame Soy Ginger Vinaigrette
- Place greens in your bowl
- Place onion and green bell pepper in a food processor to chop up finely. (Time saver!)
- Sprinkle with seeds, nuts, and raisins.
- Spread the mandarin slices on the outer edge.
- Place 3 heirloom tomatoes in each salad, with one sun dried tomato and two jalapeno slices. Top with dressing and dig in!!
What is Gamut? - http://gamutlife.com/http://gamutlife.com/apparel/go-vegan
"GAMUT IS AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE BRAND.Gamut is dedicated to and inspired by art, music, fitness, skateboarding, sports, community involvement, nutrition, and philosophy/spirituality. We endorse taking an active role in your physical, mental, and spiritual health rather than looking for the "magic pill" or quick fix. When you wear our custom clothing or headwear, buy art from the shop or support in any way, you are representing a passion for life and culture, commitment to your own health and well-being through positive avenues, with style.
RUN THE GAMUT. We encourage you to go out and do everything you can with a healthy mindset. Fake it till you become it if you have to. Learn constantly and stay fresh. Be a kid again. Support local. Workout daily. Meditate if u want. Question the media and the corrupt mainstream. Notice nature. Try a random class or activity. Pick up a paintbrush or dust off your old instrument. Get out of your comfort zones. Get your bodies and brains firing again. Create your own version of The Gamut Life. You already know what you need to do.
HAVE THE COURAGE TO LIVE. ANYONE CAN DIE."
WOW - What a message for humanity Gamut Life is sharing. We must all rise up (including ME!) and have the courage to LIVE our dreams, to LIVE this life honorably. Each day is a precious gift. As Gerald would say "May you find your passion and share it." Spring forward with a gust of fresh energy!