― Albert Einstein
Being kind to our bodies and eating vibrant living foods is a wonderful way to bring health, love and compassion into your body! I found an awesome site the other day with a chart showing how to make the perfect green smoothie! The light bulb turned on and I made one instantly. I tried the recipe provided and loved it so much I am sharing my results below! Let me know what you think.
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup mango
- 1 cup pineapple
- 2 bananas
- Combine the spinach and water in a blender.
- Blend until all leafy portions are gone.
- Add the fruit and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a mason jar or fun cup!
- ENJOY the vibrant health benefits and thank yourself for being kind to your body! =)
- Substitute spinach with your favorite dark leafy green.
- Use a different frozen fruit blend.
- Using frozen fruit vs. ice can provide a flavorful sensation and chill the smoothie.
- Boost: with spirulina, maca powder, protein powder and so forth for added nutrients!
Have a great weekend!