In the midst of the flurry of fun activities that followed his successful show I made a trip to one my favorite stores Trader Joe's and picked up some delicious vegetables, fruit, nuts and few other items and was on my way. I opted to make something raw, quick, easy, delicious and nutritious for lunch.
I took a brown rice tortilla, spread spicy hummus on the bottom, added organic mixed greens, red onion, green bell pepper, a jalapeño, a pearl tomato, avocado, handful of chopped red cabbage and topped with Sriracha sauce and crushed sweet potato chips for an added crunch! We added a little dressing and dug in, it was finger licking good and left our bodies feeling incredible!!! We love the way raw veggies make us feel! Don't you?
- 2 Brown Rice Tortillas
- 1/2 cup spicy hummus
- 2 Handfuls Mixed Greens
- 1 Pearl Tomato
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4 cup red onion - chopped
- 1/4 cup red cabbage - chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper - chopped
- 1 jalapeño - diced
- Opt: Sriracha sauce and a few sweet potato chips crunched on top (not pictured)
Directions - it's as easy as 1, 2, 3...!
- Place the tortilla on a plate.
- Spread hummus
- Top with veggies, dressing, wrap and enjoy!!!
May blessings of light, love and good health abound and surround us all!