The theme is Surrender.
Sometimes life can be hard. It can have unexpected speedbumps and detours. It can push us, challenge us, test us. It is in that time, we grow. We find space to surrender to a higher power, to surrender to what is, to let go.
Here is my story with surrender this last week:
I was preparing to release my next meal plan for the week and in a tired moment of trying to make room on my pc late at night, I accidentally deleted a weeks worth of work and over an hours worth of content. For recipes, it is harder to reacreate on the spot because of the ingredients. Already feeling a touch overwhelmed, I took it as a sign from the Universe to take some time off. I surrendered. The next day I found out I lost my grandmother, I began dealing with those emotions too. Yoga and meditation help me to go within and find inner peace, yoga helps me physically move the energy around. In a true place of surrender this yoga practice was born to help me heal and help you heal. May this practice help you find peace.
Keep shining your light! Keep practicing.
Namaste sweet friends,
- Sometimes we want life to be this way and it turns out another way, let go of the need to control and flow with what is, with the timing of the Universe, trusting all is well.
- Enjoy the ride.
- Enjoy the journey.
- See how much you can enjoy this moment.
- "I am exactly where I need to be."
- Be thankful for the gift of life.
- "I take responsibility for my health and well-being."
- "I have a strong and flexible mind and body."
- This is a new day!