- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts - Chopped finely
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger chopped or grated
- 1 cup raisins (or cranberries)
- 1 cup mixed nuts (cashews...almonds...walnuts...)
- 2 pieces candied ginger - diced finely
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette to taste
- 1/2 1lb fresh red grapes
- Chop the veggies
- Toss the veggies together in a large bowl
- Add salt and pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette. Toss together.
- Decorate the top with fresh red grapes, enjoy!
Thank you all for your wonderful support!!! I'm so thankful to be sharing with you!
With love and gratitude,
What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Last year we had a Thanksgiving Dinner to remembert! Click here for pics!
Here are some recipe ideas, maybe you'll be in the mood for something different like a Spicy Kale Quinoa Crustless Quiche.
With Love & Light!