6 Ingredient Berry Cheesecake
- 1/2 Cup Cashews
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Fresh or Frozen Berries
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Tbsp Agave (or desired Syrup)
- 2 Tbsp Lemon or Lime - Freshly Squeezed
- Soak cashews for 4-6+ hours up to overnight. Drain and rinse.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender. Blend until extremely smooth, I like to use smoothie setting. Blend for about 20 seconds, scrape down sides and blend for the full cycle, about 60 seconds.
- Pour into 6 cupcake liners, I prefer the silicone as they don't stick. Freeze for 6-8 hours, until frozen. Enjoy an absolutely healthy and desirable treat.
- Use your favorite berry! Imagine blueberry! I used blackberry. Strawberry would be equally as good. Use mixed berries or whatever fruit you desire!
- Top with berries, it doesn't add an ingredient and makes it look stunning!