You won't need a lot of fancy equipment, not even an ice cream maker! Just a blender or a food processor and this dessert is a sweet possibility.
- Vitamin A, B and C
- Free Radicals
- Molecules that can cause damage to cells and organs
- Heart Health
- Aiding in Memory
- Lower Blood Pressure
- 2 Frozen Bananas - frozen in chunks
- 1 cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- Take 2 frozen bananas and place in a high speed blender or food processor. Process until it creates a smooth, creamy almost whipped ice cream.
- Then take 1 cup of mixed berries and pulse in a food processor until finely crumbled.
- Add the mixture to the bananas and pulse to combine, avoid over-processing otherwise you may end up with a smoothie! Serve immediately as ice cream with berries on top!
- Or pour mixture into a Popsicle mold, freeze and enjoy as a summer fun treat! To get the Popsicle out, I found a dash of warm water and a gentle squeeze did the trick.
Best wishes for a vibrant healthy and happy week!