- 1/2 Cup Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Figs; stem removed
- 1/3 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- Combine the crust ingredients in a food processor. Divide and press into 6 cupcake cups, or your favorite mold. I used 5 cups and 1 tart mold.
- Spread the peanut butter evenly between the 6 cups.
- Mix the jam ingredients together, set aside for 5 minutes to congeal (a nice time to clean up any mess this far). Top the 6 cups with all of the jam.
- Add your favorite toppings, freeze for a couple hours or until firm enough to remove and enjoy. Once fully frozen, allow to defrost slightly so you can bite in easily.
- Crust: Use your favorite nut, grain or seed.
- Crust: Use nearly any dried fruit
- PB Layer: Use your favorite nut butter, or seed butter for nut-free.
- Jam Layer: Use a different berry or fruit in the jam. Or your favorite jam.
- Topping: Use any toppings you desire.
- Make 12 Small vs. 6 Large
- Inspired byThe Artistic Vegan Cookbook also in eBook variety. :)