6 Ingredient Mango Cheesecake Cups
- 3/4 Cup Cashews - 1/2 Cup Soaked + 1/4 Cup for Topping
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Mango - 1/2 heaping cup + Balance Pureed
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Tbsp Agave (or desired Syrup)
- 2 Tbsp Lemon or Lime – Freshly Squeezed
- Soak 1/2 cup cashews for 4-6+ hours up to overnight. Drain and rinse.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, less 1/4 cup cashews for topping and the balance of the mango for puree. Blend until extremely smooth, I like to use smoothie setting. Blend for about 20 seconds, scrape down sides and blend for the full cycle, about 60 seconds.
- Pour into 6 cupcake liners, I prefer the silicone as they don’t stick. Place in freezer.
- Puree the balance of the mango. Distribute amongst the cheesecakes. Opt to stop here for a creamy treat or add 1/4 cup cashews. Freeze for 6-8 hours, until frozen. Bon appétit!