- 1 Carrot - Peeled and Julienned
- 1/3 Mexican Squash - Peeled and Julienned
- 1 Jalapeno - Julienned (Less if desired)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves - Diced Finely
- 1/2 Avocado - Diced
- 1 lime - Squeezed
- 7 Green Olives Stuffed with Red Peppers (Opt) - Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Cashews
- Opt: Serve with Oil Free Baked Tostadas and Cilantro Lime Dressing!
- Wash and prepare the vegetables, placing the first six ingredients into two bowls evenly.
- Gently combine the ingredients together, top with sliced olives and cashews.
- Opt to serve with chips, I chose oil-free baked tostadas broken up with Cilantro Lime Dressing on top!