I also love smoothies for breakfast because they are EASY! Chop, toss, blend and gulp! Then the smoothie does all the work nurturing your body.
- 1 Cup Frozen Blackeberries
- 1 Cup Frozen Mango
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Cup Diced Beet
- 2 Cups Dairy-Free Milk
- 1 Cup Water
- Opt: Protein Powder, Super-Foods*
- Top with: 1 Cup Freshly Sliced Strawberries drizzled in Syrup. (Maple, Agave, Brown Rice..)
- Slice and chop the Beet.
- Place everything in a high speed blender.
- Blend on high for 60 seconds, until completely smooth. I chose the juice setting for a very smooth drink. Enjoy!
- Use your favorite berries and fruit.
- For Super-Foods I used 1 Tbsp dehydrated greens (recipe in free eBook, receive upon subscribing!), 1 tsp Chaga Powder, 1 tsp Spirulina Powder, 1 tsp Moringa Powder, 2 tbsp flax meal and more!!
- For non-vegans/non-strict vegans honey may be used on the strawberries.
Best wishes for a bright and vibrant week!