1 Package Soba Noodles
1/4 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Minced Ginger
1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
1/4 Tbsp Tahini
3 Tbsp Agave
1/4 Tbsp Water
1/4 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
1 Cup Sliced Onions
1 1/2 Cup Sliced Bell Peppers (or Favorite Veg, Mushrooms etc)
1/2 Cup Sliced Carrots
1 Cup Cabbage - Chopped
S&P to taste
Oil or Broth to cook with
- Prepare the soba noodles as per package. Drain, rinse with cool water and set aside.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Add either your favorite vegetable oil, broth or water to a wok over medium heat. Add the onions with a sprinkle of salt, sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the peppers, cook for a few more minutes with an optional sprinkle of black pepper. Next add the carrots, cooking until tender, and finally the cabbage cooking until tender.
- Add the noodles and sauce, heat throughout and serve hot! It's great with a little cilantro, red pepper flakes and cashews on top!
Doubles / Triples Well - I tripled this
May sub Tamari, Coconut or Soy Aminos for Soy Sauce