These are so large you could probably opt just for the avocado for lunch but I decided to spice it up a bit and add a crisp!
- 4 rice cakes
- 1 avocado - sliced
- 1/8 red onion - sliced
- 1/4 tomato - sliced
- Drizzle of brown spicy mustard
- Dash of salt and red pepper flakes
- Opt: Add a few drips of lemon or lime juice for a zing!
- Place 2 rice cakes on each plate
- Top with avocado slices, onion and tomato
- Add a drizzle of mustard and season with salt and red pepper flakes! Grab a napkin and enjoy!