- 1 Cup Cashews, Soaked until soft & drained
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Block Silken Firm Tofu
- 3 Tbsp Tahini
- 3 Tbsp Tamari / Soy Sauce (Low Sodium)
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Juice from Pickled Jalapeños
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Starch w/2 Tbsp Water
- Opt: 1 - 2 Jalapeños
- Opt: 2 Cloves Garlic
- Blend all of the ingredients, less the starch and water solution, Jalapeños and garlic. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a lightly greased saucepan. Heat over low heat, whisking or stirring the entire time, don't walk away, for 5 minutes or until thickens.
- Remove from the heat, set aside. If using the garlic, grate it in carefully. If using jalapeños, chop and stir to combine. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, clean up while the "cheese" cools.
- Once the brie cheese mixture has cooled, spread it out on a parchment lined baking sheet. Shape into a round "cheese wheel". Smooth out the top.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or as desired. Cool slightly and enjoy as you desire!