3 Cup Oats (Gluten-Free)
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
3 tsp Ground Cinnamon
3 Cup Dairy Free Milk of Choice (I used Cashew)
3 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
3/4 Cup Packed Pitted Medjool Dates
4 Cups Mixed Berries; Divided
2 Cups Banana Slices
Opt: 1/4 Cup Coconut Flakes to top
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
2. In a large bowl mix the dry: oats, salt, baking powder, cinnamon.
3. In a blender add dairy-free milk, vanilla, and dates. Blend until smooth.
4. Add the wet to the dry and mix until well combined. Fold in the banana slices.
5. Sprinkle 2 cups of the mixed berries on the base of the prepared pan.
6. Pour the batter on top. Spread evenly. Pound on counter to release air bubbles.
7. Top with balance of berries, press in slightly. Opt to add coconut flakes.
8. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. It will bounce back when you touch it if it is done.
9. Cool in the pan on a cooling rack for 10+ minutes. The longer it cools, the firmer the slice. Store leftovers in the fridge or freeze.