- Naturally sweetened with raisins
- Perfect for the Holidays!
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Tbsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/2 Cup Cashew Milk (Coconut, or your favorite non-dairy)
- 1 Medium Banana, Pureed (1/2 Cup)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 1/8 Cup Puffed Amaranth
- 1/8 Cup Chopped Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together in a small bowl. (Almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.)
- Puree the banana, whisk the wet ingredients together in a small bowl. (Dairy free milk, banana puree and vanilla.)
- Combine the wet to dry, avoiding over mixing. Fold in the raisins and chopped pecans.
- Distribute into 6 cupcake liners. Top with chopped pecans and amaranth. Bake for 40 minutes, until a knife comes out clean.
I hope you love this recipe!