- Hair and Nails
- Brain Functionality
- Bones and Teeth
- Liver Function
- Overall Health!
- 1 Cup Cold Filtered Water
- 3 Carrots
- 1 Beetroot
- 1 Cucumber
- 2 Cups Sweet Ripe Blackberries
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 Tbsp Ground Ginger or a small knob fresh
- Wash the veggies, remove the skin from the beetroot, cucumber is optional.
- Place everything in a blender, blend until liquefied, about 60 seconds on high.
- With a cheesecloth or similar thin material, squeeze the juice out. Patience, meditation or tree pose can be helpful here. I squeezed mine into a large basin and then poured it into two glasses. Enjoy immediately for the most nutritional value.
- Alternatively, you can pass on the water and use your juicer with fresh strawberries vs. frozen.
- You can place the mash in a compost or save for future recipes as a hidden ingredient. :)
- Note sugar 'n carbs comes from a natural source. You could have it as 4 small servings.
This weekend I tried a fun service called Paperless Post. I sent a love note to my husband and he was so tickled by the gesture. I also sent out some cards to family members to let them know I missed them, loved them or appreciated them. Receiving a little note can really make someone's day!
Paperless Post is gracious enough to give-a-way 400 Coins on their site that you can use in exchange to send thoughtful cards to those you love!
Enter by either:
- Commenting on this blog post
- Sharing this blog post
- Follow, Like & Comment on this recipe related to this post, on any of the social media platforms.
Why? For fun & as a token of my gratitude!
"Paperless Post helps you create online and paper stationery that reflects your individual aesthetic. Our distinctive, customizable designs and powerful online tools make it easy to communicate expressively on any occasion—from everyday correspondence to milestone life events. Paperless Post collaborates with leading fashion and lifestyle designers, including Kate Spade New York, Oscar de la Renta, Jonathan Adler, and John Derian. To date, Paperless Post users have sent over 85 million cards."
Here is a short video with a thank you card I made for all of you!