You can feel even better while drinking it knowing that Blackberries:
- Are full of Vitamin C
- High in Vitamin K
- Rich in Bioflavonoids
- Have one of the highest antioxidants levels among fruits
- Can promote the healthy tightening of tissue
- Can provide a more alert brain
- Are high in Tannin which can reduce intestinal inflammation, alleviate hemorrhoids and soothe the effects of diarrhea
- The high levels of astringent tannin are effective in oral hygiene when used as a mouthwash (another reason for a smoothie!)
- The leaves have been used on inflamed gums and sometimes sore throats and as a tea
I'll drink to that!
- 2 cups frozen blackberries
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1-2 cups water
- 1 scoop protein powder (I chose hemp)
- 4 dates
- OPT: Tsp of Chaga Powder, Reishi Powder and Spirulina with a dash of Reservratrol for good measure!
- 1/4 cup granola
- Place frozen berries and piña into your blender. Fill the water until it reaches 16 oz.
- Add dates, protein powder and opt for additional health boosters.
- Blend until smooth, pour and top with granola.
Positive healthy vibes!