- 1 1/2 Cup Blackberries
- 1/2 Cup Dairy Free Milk (I like Cashew or Coconut Milk)
- 1 Tbsp Gluten-Free Oat Flour
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- Drizzle of Agave Syrup
- Heat the blackberries over low heat in a saucepan as the last pancakes are made.
- Mash the berries with a potato masher until a chunky puree is formed.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients (dairy free milk, oat flour, chia seeds and agave syrup.) Continue to whisk over low heat until desired thickness.
- Remove from heat and pour on the cakes! Place any extra sauce in the fridge, use on nice-cream, freeze as a treat or as your heart desires.