- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats (if allergic: Certified Gluten-Free)
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil, Softened
- 1/4 Cup Agave Syrup
- 3/4 Cup Blueberry Puree
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a pan, I used a loaf pan. Line with foil and grease or parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, rolled oats, baking soda and sea salt together in a medium size bowl.
- Add the coconut oil and agave syrup. Mix together an then with your hands, fully incorporate until a crumbly mixture is formed.
- Press a loose 2 cups in the base of the prepared pan, reserving the balance for topping.
- Puree fresh or defrosted frozen blueberries in a food processor until you have 3/4 cup puree. Spread the puree on the crust within 1/4 inch of the edge. Add the remaining 1/4 cup blueberries on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture on top, lightly pressing into the puree. Bake for 40 minutes, until golden. Allow to cool completely. Refrigerate until firm, preferably overnight. The next day cut into bars and serve.
Tips & Tricks:
- Use coconut butter for oil-free. Try fruit puree for oil-free like banana, I have and it works well!
- Use your favorite sweetener like coconut sugar, brown sugar, raw sugar, maple syrup or pass and try raisins or date paste. You can double the sugar for sweeter bars. I have done them both ways.
- Use your favorite filling.