- 1 1/2 Cup Soursop (Guanábana) Purée
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Mandarin Juice
- 1 Can Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 Cups Extra Blueberries
- Blend the pulp of the soursop or guanábana into a purée until you have 1 1/2 cups. Add the vanilla extract, mandarin juice and blueberries. Blend until smooth. Add the full fat coconut milk and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to an ice cream maker. Serve with berries on top once done.
- If you are like me and don't have an ice cream maker: pour 1 cup blueberries into the base of desired pan (I used a loaf pan) and 1/2 cup blueberries into an ice cube tray. Pour the blended mixture on top.
- Place the ice cube tray in freezer overnight or until solid. Put the pan of ice cream in a freezer and stir every 30 minutes vigorously to break it up. Smooth it out, repeat until desired consistency. We could have let ours go another hour or two but couldn't resist the deliciousness and ate it after only 2-3 stirs. Serve with extra berries. Enjoy!!