We attended our VERY first private conference for Gerald's new book! It was a smashing success and everyone LOVED it! I can say this because I am his wife...but he looked so handsome, so poised, and he was incredible! He was completely "on" the entire time. What a mind he has. People were commenting on how brilliant he is! His ability to recall information on the spot is truly incredible. The energy was fantastic, the people were amazing and we can not WAIT to do more!!!! We'll share the video as soon as we can! In the mean time here are some pictures:
Okay back to the soup.....!
- 1 sweet onion - chopped
- 1 celery stalk - chopped
- 3 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 head of broccoli - chopped finely
- 3 tbsp of gluten free flour
- 3 cups of nut based milk
- Salt and pepper to taste (Opt: red pepper flakes)
- Simmer the onion and celery in vegetable stalk until the onion is translucent.
- Add 3 cups of broth and the chopped broccoli. Simmer and stir occasionally for 15-20 minutes until the broccoli is soft.
- Sift in the flour and add the milk. Stir until well combined. Add the spices. Serve hot! Opt to serve in a bread bowl for a supreme treat!
LOVE or as our new friend would say...
Love, Love, Love,