- 2 cups of brown rice
- 1 Batch Guacamole
- Raw Walnut Taco "Meat"
- Homemade or purchased beans (your fav - whole or blended)
- 1-2 cups fresh leafy greens
- Dash of Sriracha sauce
- Sprinkle of red pepper flakes and cilantro.
- Pre-cook the rice on the stove or in a rice cooker. Place 1 cup each in a bowl for 2 servings.
- Create a fresh batch of guacamole, surround the rice. Rinse and whip up some raw walnut taco "meat" and place on top of the guacamole.
- Place beans around the base of the rice and fresh greens around the bowl. Serve with a heart of Sriracha on top and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes and cilantro, dig in! Serve as is or with tortillas or chips.