It's a wonderful meal for the season. Warm and hearty, sweet yet spicy with a little zest from the lemon! Sprinkle some vegan "Parmesan cheese" to top it off and try to share!
Roasted Purple Asparagus:
- 1 Bunch Purple Asparagus
- Olive Oil - Healthy Drizzle
- Seasoning to taste: Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Small Lemon - squeezed
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees
- Place asparagus on a lined baking sheet (foil/parchment) and generously drizzle olive oil over the asparagus. Toss to coat well.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper. Add red pepper flakes for a kick!
- Squeeze fresh lemon and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
Butternut Squash Ravioli:
- 1 lb organic tomatoes - diced
- 2 Carrots - sliced
- 1 Cup Broccoli - chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion - sliced
- 3 Cloves Garlic - diced
- 1 lb Fresh Butternut Squash Ravioli
- Seasoning to taste: Italian Seasoning, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, sea salt & pepper
- Place water in pot and bring to boil.
- Add Ravioli, cook 6-7 minutes until done and drain.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high. Saute the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Add ravioli to sear the sides.
- Add the carrots and broccoli and tomatoes. Saute and heat throughout.
- Serve in a large bowl with "parmesan cheese" on top and the roasted purple asparagus surrounding the edges.
Dinner is served! :)
May you be filled with light and love!