- 1 Cup Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Hot Coffee
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Stevia Extract or preferred sweetener to taste
- Soak the pecans in hot coffee for 30 + minutes, until they soften.
- Combine the ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor and blend.
- Pulse, scrape down the sides, blend again, repeating as needed until smooth. Use as you wish!
- Store in the fridge in a sealed container, it will thicken in the fridge, use as desired.
- Skip the coffee and use hot water if you don't drink coffee.
- Use Agave Syrup or sweetener of choice.