Calories: 522 Calories per bowl
- 2/3 Cups Oats (Use Certified Gluten-Free if allergic)
- 1 1/2 Cups Dairy Free Milk (I used Cashew, Coconut would be divine!)
- 3/4 Cup Raisins; Divided
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Peeled and Finely Ground Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts + 1/8 Cup to top
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Agave
- Opt: Sprinkle of Coconut Flakes
- Combine the oats, dairy free milk, 1/2 Cup raisins, reserving 1/4 cup for topping, the salt, vanilla, ground cinnamon, finely ground carrots and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts in a rice cooker.
- Mix together. Press cook and sit back as breakfast is made. You can also combine in a saucepan over medium heat and cook until the milk is absorbed and the oats are soft.
- Split between three bowls. Split the toppings between the bowls and pour 1/4 cup coconut milk on top, 1/4 cup raisins, 1/8 cup chopped walnuts, 1 1/2 Tbsp Agave and a sprinkle of coconut flakes. Dig in!!!
- No cholesterol
- Low in sodium
- High in manganese
- Very high in vitamin A
We ate this all between the two of us! Feel free to do the same. It is so delicious it is hard not to! We also got in a lot of movement and had a salad and soup for dinner to balance it out. If you are watching calories, divide it into 4 servings at 392 calories per person. I hope you LOVE this delicious breakfast! Love, Christa