- 1 ripe banana - broken in chunks
- 6 frozen strawberries
- 3 tbsp cashew butter - rolled in balls (or your favorite nut butter)
- 1 tbsp organic jam
- Place 3 bananas in each dish
- Place 3 strawberries in each dish
- Roll cashew butter into balls and place 4-5 on each dish
- Add 1/2 tbsp organic jam to each dish - smile, because it was so easy and it's good! :)
And it's not too bad for you either, with 229 calories per serving of healthy whole-food ingredients.
I just took raw cashews with a little coconut oil and joined in our food processor. So yummy! Great on toast, crackers, desserts, brownies....etc... :)
May the sun shine on your face and kiss your cheeks,
Find my book today! An ALL new cookbook coming soon, brand new recipes, new photos, new layout and some of my secrets!