The other night I put on some music, started chopping and singing and before I knew it our place smelled incredible and Jerry was peaking over my shoulder to see if I was in need of a taste tester! I know it's coming along nicely when that happens. :)
In short order I was grilling up 2 grilled "Cheese" sandwiches and serving us seconds! "OMG that was delicious" Jerry reports and the next day he claimed it was "even better today than a it was yesterday!" It's a really simple soup, a great use of ingredients, healthy, low cal, and incredibly good for you! Whip up a batch and dig in if you are inclined!!!
- 6 cups water (or veggie broth)
- 1 carrot - sliced
- 1 celery stalk - sliced
- 1/2 small head of broccoli - torn into chunks
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 leafs cabbage - chopped
- 1/2 can organic whole tomatoes
- 3 stalks green onions - sliced
- bunch of fresh cilantro - chopped
- OPT: 1/3 lb organic tofu - cubed
- 1 tsp garlic salt, pepper and red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup + Organic Miso
- Simmer 6 cups of water (or stock) and sliced carrot, celery, broccoli and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add cabbage, tomatoes and garlic and simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Add green onions, cilantro and seasoning (Opt to add tofu as well) simmer 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and dilute 1/4 cup organic miso into soup.
Serve with a grilled "cheese" gluten free sandwich and/or make a small salad!
See what all the fuss is about and get my husbands book today!
Other items available on our eBay store!!!
Thank you ALL so much for your support!