- 3 to 4 Frozen Bananas - In 1-2" Pieces
- 1/2 Cup up to 1 cup Frozen Cherries + 1 Tbsp. for topping
- 3 Tbsp. Cacao Nibs - Divided
- 1/2 Cup Pecans - Divided
- 1-2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Fresh Cherries
- Blend the frozen bananas and vanilla in a high speed blender. Pulse, press down the sides using a butter knife or strong spatula. Repeat with patience (adding water or dairy free milk as desired, I omit for firmer results) until it whips together in a creamy consistency.
- Add the frozen cherries, less topping, 2 tbsp cacao nibs, 1/4 cup pecans. Stir and then blend until desired consistency. I prefer to leave a few chunky pieces and a slightly cherry pink hue. Feel free to take it longer for a deeper cherry hue and less chunks.
- Divide into two bowls.
- Top with the remaining cacao nibs, pecans, a few frozen cherries with a fresh cherry on top if you have it. Dig in!
- For nut-free, omit pecans.
- Use your favorite nut or seed.
- Add dairy free milk for easier results.
- Use Chocolate Chips vs. Cacao Nibs
- Use Less Vanilla if desired.
- Imagine it topped with chocolate sauce and or coconut whipped cream!