I made mine with frozen papayas for a creamy papaya sensation.
It was sensational when combined with a plum and a bit of chia. The soaked chia seeds reminded me of oatmeal.
- Extremely Healthy
- They are rich in essential fatty acids
- 30% of fats coming from omega-3 & 10% of fats coming from omega-6 creating a harmonious balance for healthy human tissue
- They contain more antioxidants than blueberries and more fiber than most bran products
- Protein, vitamins and minerals
- The oil and fiber combo help to discharge toxins from your bod
- Create a natural aid for controlling diabetes
- Help you feel fuller faster and longer!
How do you make it? Quite easily.
The Skinny Soaked Chia
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup cashew milk (or your fav!)
- 2 tsp Agave, or your favorite sweetener
- Pinch of Himalayan or sea salt
- Stir ingredients together in a cup or jar. Cover and place in fridge overnight.
- Stir once after 2 hours to distribute evenly or the next morning.
- Enjoy as is or...place as base. I spooned the mixture into a heart cookie cutter and surrounded with the smoothie mixtures below and topped with fresh plum slices.
One-Ingredient Banana Blender Nice Cream
- 2 Frozen bananas (peeled, broken into pieces and frozen overnight)
- Place frozen banana pieces into a blender or food processor. Pulse using a spatula as needed.
- Pulse until well combined, thick and creamy!
- Place the mixture around the outside of the cookie cutter, leaving the chia seeds in the center. Carefully pull the cookie cutter out and decorate with fresh fruit.
Creamy Papaya Smoothsation
- 1 cup mango
- 2 medjool dates
- Pour 2-4 oz of non-dairy milk on top
- Place in blender
- Blend until smooth - enjoy or...
- Pour around the chia heart, remove the cookie cutter, and decorate with sliced plums or your favorite fresh fruit!
Have a GREAT week! Let your inner light shine! :-)