- 2 tsp Olive Olive
- 1 can of corn
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp crushed red peppers
- dash of garlic salt and pepper
- 1 can chick peas (rinsed/drained)
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs (I used Panko)
- 2 Tbsp cornmeal
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Heat 1 tsp olive olive oil. Saute corn, thyme, basil, oregano, crushed red peppers, garlic salt and pepper until warm.
- Place warm corn mixture, chick peas, breadcrumbs, cornmeal, salt and chili powder. Pulse in food processor / Blender until combined.
- Heat 1/2 tsp oil in pan. Take a handful of mixture and place into hot pan in the shape of a patty. Sprinkle with cornmeal. Cook patty for 5 minutes until nice and crispy, cook another 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- 1 lb Asparagus
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Splash of lemon juice
- Garlic Salt and Pepper
- Heat Grill
- Rinse asparagus and snap the ends off.
- Put the rinsed asparagus in a bag, drizzle with olive oil, add a splash of lemon juice, sprinkle garlic salt and pepper and shake.
- Cook until desired. (about 5+ min)
Calories: 153 / Protein: 4 g / Carbs: 9 g / Fat: 5.5 g / Calcium: 27 mg