- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- 1-3 Red Thai Chili Peppers
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Coconut Butter
- 1 tsp Agave
- Blend in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Reserve, pour on top of roasted vegetables or use in a number of other dishes!! Store leftovers covered in fridge.
- Use Peanut Butter or your favorite nut butter in the sauce. Use Seed Butter like Sunflower for Nut-Free.
- Use other citrus juice in the almond butter sauce such as lime! Yum!
- This was featured in Roasted Veggies in a Chili Almond Butter Sauce.