- 3 Cups Almond Milk (Reserve Foam from homemade if you make it)
- 2 Tbsp. Agave Syrup
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Chocolate Hearts or 2-4 Tbsp Chocolate Chunks/Chips
- OPT: 1/2 Cup Coffee or Shot of Espresso
- 2 Chai Tea Bags
- Combine the almond milk, agave, vanilla, cinnamon, chocolate and coffee if using in a small pot over low heat. Whisk together until combined and slightly frothy.
- Add the 2 Chai Tea Bags. Heat over low until hot, ensure to remove from heat before it reaches a simmer. Squeeze the tea bags to get as much chai tea flavor as possible.
- Pour into two mugs. Top with the almond milk foam if you have it for added froth.
Use additional sweetener or your preferred sweetener such as stevia, maple syrup, brown rice syrup...
Once I didn't have the chocolate hearts or chips so I used 1 Tbsp. Cacao powder and a little extra stevia, it was still very good! I also tried 1 Tbsp. Cacao Powder mixed with 1 tbsp Coconut Oil and 1 Tbsp Agave, stirred into a chocolate syrup, then poured that in, yum! I like the hearts or chips best myself. Even without chocolate it is good, enjoy! Love, Christa