Chocolate Fudge Pops
- 1 Large Ripe Avocado
- 1/4 Cup Agave (Maple Syrup or your fav)
- 2 Tbsp Cacao (or cocoa)
- 1/2 Tbsp Vanilla
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Place the ingredients in a food processor. Process until completely whipped and smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Transfer to two Popsicle molds, reserve 2 spoonfuls for the creamy chocolate cups.
- Place in freezer. Once frozen, remove from the mold and enjoy!!!
- 2 fresh spoonfuls of the above chocolate fudge pop mix
- 2 Slices of Banana
- 10 Cashews
- 2 Pinches of Chia Seeds
- Place 2 spoonfuls of the creamy chocolate fudge pop mix in the bottom of 2 cupcake liners, 1 spoonful each. I find the silicone cupcake liners prevent sticking and work great!
- Press one banana slice in each cup.
- Surround with 5 cashews each.
- Place a pinch of chia seeds in the middle of each cup.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour + until frozen. ENJOY a bite of heavenly and delicious chocolate that isn't bad for you!