206 Calories Per Bar
- 1 Cup Raw Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Pitted Dates (Soaked for 1+ hr to soften if needed)
- Pinch Salt
- 1 Cup Dried Shredded Coconut (unsweetened is preferred)
- 1 Cup Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup Banana Puree
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil - Melted
- 2 Tbsp Cacao or Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- Stevia to sweeten
- Fresh Raspberries
- Cacao Nibs
- Coconut Flakes
- Prepare a square or rectangular pan (I used a loaf pan) by lining with parchment or wax paper.
- Combine the crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well combined and sticky. Press into the prepared pan.
- Combine the raspberry center ingredients in a blender. Blend, scrape down sides and repeat until completely smooth. Pour on top of the crust. Top with fresh raspberries.
- Mix the chocolate ingredients together in a small bowl. Taste, adjust with sugar-free sweetener like stevia or additional coconut milk as needed. Spoon the chocolate, on top of the raspberry center, in-between the raspberries. Sprinkle with coconut flakes and cacao nibs or chocolate chips.
- Freeze until firm, slice into bars and enjoy! Defrosting for 5-10 minutes can help. I served ours with fresh raspberries and jam, we also enjoyed it with nicecream.