- 2 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Maple Syrup (or favorite)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/4 Cup Thick White Coconut Cream (refrigerated from can)
- 1/3 Cup Strawberries (or fav)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar (or favorite sweetener)
- Mix the chocolate ingredients together until silky smooth and liquid.
- Pour just enough to cover the base of your mold. I used a small heart mold that makes 14. Shuffle it back and forth to ensure it covers the base completely. Freeze for 10 minutes or until solid.
- While the chocolate is in the freezer, prepare the strawberry cream. Place all of the ingredients together in a small dish, with a fork, mash the berries so the juice comes out and provides a soft pink color, leaving little chunks of berries inside.
- Pour the strawberry cream generously over the chocolate until nearly full. Pour the balance of the chocolate on top. For extra clean lines you can freeze first, then pour the chocolate. I poured it directly on top as it is the base. Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the mold, serve on a plate, individually wrap, or leave in the molds and pop out for a treat whenever you want something small and sweet. Store in the freezer.