- 1-2 Tbsp Olive Oil (or Vegetable Broth/Water for Oil-Free)
- 1 lb organic tomatoes - diced
- 2 Carrots - sliced
- 1 Cup Broccoli - chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion - sliced
- 3 Cloves Garlic - diced
- Seasoning to taste: Italian Seasoning, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, sea salt & pepper
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high. Sauté the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the carrots and broccoli and tomatoes. Sauté and heat throughout. Add the balance of the seasoning. Allow to heat for 10-20 minutes to develop more intense flavor. Use as desired. We served ours on ravioli.
Featured on Butternut Squash Ravioli with Purple Asparagus