I hope you enjoy the recipe as much as we do. I like to fry 'er up in our cast iron skillet while jamming to some tunes. A slight yoga stretch while reaching for an orange and before you know it Jerry is behind me wondering what smells so good! My favorite meals are made this way! My secret ingredient? Love. Love is the secret and most important ingredient of all. When I'm happy loving and thankful along the way adding a dash of this and a splash of this, the finest creations are made. Do enjoy!
- 1 cup quinoa (or rice)
- 4 carrots - sliced
- 1 lb - Brussels Sprouts - sliced in half
- 2 tbsp earth balance spread ("Butter")
- 2 tbsp Stevia
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/2 Big Juicy Orange - Squeezed
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne (+ for extra spice!)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Dash Sea Salt
- Cook the quinoa or rice and get started on the main dish!
- Melt the "butter" in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat, add the stevia, agave syrup and orange juice and stir until it begins to thicken.
- Add the vegetables, stirring occasionally, cooking until done.
- Add the spices and mix well.
- Serve hot over a bed of quinoa or rice! Total time about 15-20 minutes.
- No cholesterol
- High in dietary fiber
- High in manganese
- Very high in vitamin A
- Very high in vitamin C
To a healthier happier you!!