― Bob Marley
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- Opt: Stevia to sweeten or 2 Tbsp Unrefined Sugar (Coconut, Agave, etc.)
- Blend, scrape down the sides, continue blending until completely smooth.
- Pour into desired mold, I chose a heart mold.
- Freeze for 2 + hours until solid and enjoy!
- Unsweetened Coconut is preferred yet sweetened will also work.
- Cashew Milk or other creamy non-dairy milks may be used instead of coconut.
- Use your favorite fruit! Blueberries, blackberries, peaches, mango, strawberries, bananas... or a mix!
- Serve with fresh fruit!
- These would be great for Valentines Day!