Cosmic Chocolate Balls:
- 1/2 Cup Oat Flour (Gluten-Free Oats blended/ground into a flour)
- 1/4 Cup Nut Butter of Choice (Peanut, Almond, Pecan, Cashew, Sunflower for nut-free!)
- 4 Large Medjool Dates
- 2 Tbsp. + 1 tsp Agave Syrup (or favorite syrup)
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Flakes
- 2 Tbsp. Cacao Nibs
- 2 Tbsp. Pecan Pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Puffed Amaranth
*I used a small handful of each, I'd say 2 Tbsp. up to 1/4 cup of each.
- Blend the cosmic chocolate ball ingredients together in a food processor.
- Scrape the sides down, continue to process until sticky and combined.
- Mix the righteous toppings together in a small bowl.
- Roll into balls and roll the balls in the toppings. Place on place to freeze. Continue until done. May also press into a cookie shape and press with a fork, sprinkle with toppings. Freeze for 30 minutes and enjoy. Store balance in freezer. I love them the next day.