- 2 tbsp coconut oil (or veg broth for oil free)
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 7 radishes, sliced and diced
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 6 cups water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (gluten-free variety)
- Red pepper flakes and black pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or pot over medium heat. Add the sweet potato, radishes and a pinch of salt. Saute for a few minutes. Add the curry powder and saute until coated.
- Add the water and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 15 + minutes until the veggies are soft.
- Transfer 1/2 of the mixture to a bowl, allow to cool for 10 minutes and puree the soup until completely smooth and creamy about 90 seconds.
- Pour the balance of the mixture to the bowl. Return the pureed soup to the saucepan. Blend the balance of the mixture until creamy, return pureed soup to saucepan. Add soy sauce and simmer until heated throughout, about 4 minutes. Garnish with red pepper flakes and black pepper to taste. Serve hot with love!
Cheers to a happy healthier you!