- 1 Package Silken Firm Tofu
- 6 Tbsp gluten-free flour (I used 4 tbsp brown rice flour with 2 tbsp amaranth)
- 1/4 Cup potato or tapioca starch
- 1/4 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper / to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt or fav / to taste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder (opt)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder (opt)
- 2/3 Cup Water
- Oil for cooking
- 1/2 White Onion - Diced
- 1 Jalapeño - Diced (opt/to taste)
- 12 Button Cap Mushrooms - Diced
- 2 Large Cloves Garlic - Minced
- 2 Cups Chopped Spinach
- Season as desired I did a dash of: Salt, Pepper, Paprika, Chili Powder, Basil, oregano and nutritional yeast.
- Vegan Cheese of Choice I used this recipe
- Prepare the vegan cheese first if you are making it, I used the Tahini Lime Cheese and added 1 1/2 tsp Potato Starch to it. Blend, set aside.
- Prepare the filling, you can use your favorite veggies and spices this is what I did. I sauteed the onion in a lightly greased pan with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. I let it cook for 5 minutes. Add the diced jalapeño if using, chili powder, mix and cook 3 more minutes. Add the mushrooms, a little more S&P + a sprinkle of Paprika. Lid on, cook 5 minutes. Remove lid, add the minced garlic and basil, oregano and nutritional yeast. Mix well and cook 1 minute. Then add the chopped spinach, cook for 1-2 minutes or until the spinach wilts. Put a lid on it, remove from burner, taste, adjust as needed and set aside.
- Prepare the Omelette. Blend the ingredients together until smooth, scrape sides as needed. Heat your favorite oil in a non-stick pan or preferred skillet. Drop a little batter in the center, if bubbles form around it, your pan is ready. Pour 1/4 of the mixture on the pan, use a spatula to spread it out quickly into a circular shape and desired thickness. Cook until bubbles form in the center, like a pancake. Once happy, flip carefully. Cook another minute or so, add the filling, the vegan cheese, to one side and fold the omelette over the filling. Pat it down to secure and transfer carefully to a plate.
- Garnish as desired! We did avocado and my vegan sour cream that wasn't quite firm yet. Enjoy my friends!
The Artistic Vegan Cookbook: An Alchemical Transformation
The Artistic Vegan Cookbook, An Alchemical Transformation is a healing approach to creating new masterpieces with flavors uniting from around the world. Step into a world of vegan dining, where cuisine is prepared with gratitude and love, combined with an intention to provide healing and a higher energy state, coincident with your alchemical transformation. Offer your loved ones and yourself the highest quality of ingredients, tantalizing creations, and exceptional cuisine. With over 150 vegan and gluten-free recipes with full color pictures of each and every recipes, this cookbook is an example of how transformational, healthy, and delicious vegan cuisine can be! You can also find a 3 day meal plan and my story! Bon appétit!!!
Please note: This item ships from the publisher and may take a little longer than normal. Thank you!
The Artistic Vegan Cookbook - eBook
Step into the kitchen with vegan food blogger Christa Clark of ArtisticVegan. Christa became vegan over 10 years ago for better health and shares her healing approach to creating new masterpieces with flavors uniting from around the world. This cookbook contains ingredients ideal for everyone for a non-complicated approach. All the recipes are dairy-free, gluten-free and have nut and oil-free recipes and options along the way. Enjoy mouthwatering meals from savory dinners to hearty breakfasts. Try the Café Chai Ice Cream, Instant Zen Key Lime Cheesecake, Moist Banana Bread, Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Omelet, Beet-Burgers, Chinese Take Out, Hermes’ Caduceus Pizza, Poblano Chili, Vegan Brie Cheese, to name a few.
Being vegan doesn't have to mean unsatisfying food, buying tons of ingredients, or feeling limited. In The Artistic Vegan Cookbook, Christa Clark shows you how to make food that everyone will love. The recipes are homemade from start to finish with step-by-step guidelines. From breakfasts to dinner, amazing desserts and lots of vegan cheeses, Christa Clark and The Artistic Vegan cookbook are your best friends in your kitchen. Bon appétit!!!
Alchemical Elixir of the Anunnaki - Starfire Gold - Liquid Ormes - 8 oz
Only a few left!
Ingredients: Made from Vulcanized Artesian Mineral Water Gold, Dead Sea Salt, Mineral salt powders, Glacial milk sediment dust.
Take as needed: 4-6 drops or ¼-1/2 tsp recommended start dosage. Take in the morning sublingually as the acid in your mouth will help release the m-state. Additionally, it can be taken with an acidic liquid such as coffee, smoothie, tea, orange juice or lemon water. This is a great product to start out with!
Store: Away from EMF’s, in a cool dark place such as a cabinet.
Includes 1 monoatomic element: Gold
Testimonials Provided Support:
· Increase in Energy
· Elevated Consciousness
· Mental Clarity
· Known to be beneficial for spiritual enhancement, clarity and anti-aging.
We must advise that you consult your Doctor or other licensed health care provider before you ingest this or any other substance as a dietary supplement. This information has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA and is not necessarily based on scientific evidence from any source. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are intended to support general well-being and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. DO NOT TAKE this product if you are on mood altering drugs. Consult your health professional.