- 1/3 Cup Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup or your favorite
- 3 Tbsp. Coconut Oil – Melted
- 6 Tsp of Peanut Butter
- Opt: 6 Banana Slices
- Mix the chocolate, maple syrup and melted coconut oil in a bowl – place 1 tsp (+) each in a cup, enough to cover the base, opt to add a banana slice for "Elvis Style".
- Freeze for 10 Minutes or until firm.
- Add a tsp of Peanut Butter (or more if you please) towards the center so when you pour chocolate on top it will seal. Plus you can add any other treats, like jam, caramel, dates, dried fruit, nuts etc.
- Cover with chocolate and freeze for about 20-30 minutes or until firm. ENJOY! You can also find a similar recipe on my blog for Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts, which has double the amount and a smaller portion.
- Melt chocolate down and skip making your own.
- You can go up to equal parts chocolate, oil and maple syrup for the chocolate. Adjusting to your desired taste.
- You can use your favorite syrup.
- You can use your favorite nut butter or a seed butter for a nut-free version.
- Add any fillings you like and have fun! This is a great base.