Tomatoes, onions, garlic, cilantro, serrano peppers, and lime are combined together to make a tasty sensation! It allows one to enjoy raw vegetables in one of their finest arrangements, my favorite – salsa!!! Enjoy with rice so no soy sauce or other sauces are needed!!
Tomato: Vitamin C, Biotin, Molybdenum, Vitamin K, Copper, Potassium, Manganese, Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Phosphorus, Vitamin B1, Magnesium, Chromium, Pantothenic Acid, Protein, Choline, Zinc and Iron!
Onion: Biotin, Manganese, Vitamin B6, Copper, Vitamin C, Fiber, Phosphorus, Potassium, Folate and Vitamin B1!
Garlic: Manganese, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Copper, Selenium, Phosphorus, Vitamin B1 and Calcium!
Cilantro: Vitamin K, Vitamin A and Vitamin C!
Serrano Pepper: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron!
Lime: Vitamin C and Folate
Brown Rice: Manganese, Selenium, Phosphorus, Copper, Magnesium and Vitamin B3!
- Brown rice – pre-cooked
- 1 tomato
- ¼ red onion
- 1 large clove garlic or 2 small
- 1-2 Serrano peppers (depending how spicy you like it!)
- 1 tbsp fresh or dried cilantro
- 2 fresh squeezed limes
- Salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste
- Take pre-cooked brown rice and pack ½ cup into a measuring cup. Place in a bowl.
- Take balance of ingredients, combine in a food processor, pulsing until well combined. Taste to test, if all is a go surround the rice with salsa.
- Top with cilantro or a hot pepper!