- Miso is rich in protein, has millions of beneficial bacteria helping the gut to stay healthy, has vitamins B, A, E, K and folic acid.
- Sauerkraut is said to boost immunity, is good for your heart, has probiotics for your gut, a good source of fiber and vitamin K2 which can lead to stronger bones and a healthier heart.
- Ginger is said to be anti-inflammatory, is loaded with antioxidents, aids in digestion, helps to reduce nausea, can boost immunity and more.
- Limes are a great source of potassium, vitamins A, C, D and B, calcium and magnesium.
- Cilantro has folate, potassium, vitamins C, A and K, manganese, leutin and more!