Raw onions, really? Yes please! I love the flavor and not to mention the health benefits.
Not only do they help regulate blood sugar, but they've also been known to reduce inflammations and infections, help with immunity, are heart healthy and much more! Sprinkle a few on your salad, enjoy on a veggie sandwich..'n more. Learn more here.
- 3 leaves Romaine + few dark green leafs of your fav (kale/chard/spinach..)
- 1/8-1/4 cup sweet onion - chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic - peeled and chopped
- 1 small tomato - diced
- 2 leaves cabbage - chopped
- 1/2-1 jalapeño - chopped
- 1/4" slice of cucumber - chopped
- handful of raisins, cashews and jalapeño crisps (opt)
- Prepare a bed of lettuce
- Top with ingredients opt to decorate with love or toss!
- Enjoy with favorite salad dressing and soak in the good health!
"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers and me"
- Karen Carpenter
Let's keep reaching for the stars, even while our back is against the wall, somehow let us all find the strength to keep moving forward with grace and compassion. Shine on!
If you haven't listened to the Audio of my husband's book "The Anunnaki of Nibiru: Mankind's Forgotten Creators, Enslavers, Destroyers, Saviors, and Hidden Architects of the New World Order" check it out and support his beautiful frequency and message today!