It can be hard to get back into the swing of things and sometimes you just want to make a simple dinner. I have just the solution for tonight! It will take minimal effort and hopefully hit the spot.
- 1 cup White Rice - Pre-Cooked (note brown rice, quinoa or another grain could be substituted)
- 1 cup Homemade Beans - pre-cooked or canned.
- Homemade Guacamole - see below
- Handful of Chips
- Sprinkle of Red Pepper Flakes
- Place rice in a bowl
- Top with beans and guacamole
- Surround with chips and sprinkle with red pepper flakes!
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
- 1 large Avocado or 2 small
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Lime - Squeezed
- 1 tsp Cilantro
- 1 Serrano Pepper
- Salt, Pepper and Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- Place ingredients in a food processor
- Pulse until combined