1 3/4 Cup Oat Flour
1 Cup White or Brown Rice Flour
1/4 Cup Starch
1 tsp Psyllium Husk or 1 Tbsp Flax Meal
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
2 Tbsp Olive Oil or Tahini
1 Cup Dairy Free Milk, Warm 105°F
1 tsp Sweetener of Choice
2 tsp Yeast
- Combine the warm dairy free milk, sweetener of choice and yeast, mix and set aside for 10 minutes until frothy.
- Mix the dry ingredients together, oat flour, rice flour, starch, psyllium husk and salt in a medium size bowl.
- Add the olive oil or tahini for oil-free, mix together into the dry ingredients.
- Add the foamy and frothy yeast mixture. Mix together, and knead until a dough forms. Lightly grease with olive oil and cover with plastic wrap, set in a warm place to rise for 60-90 minutes until doubles in size.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F, punch the dough once lightly. Lightly grease a baking sheet, add parchment paper, lightly grease and press the dough into a flatbread style pizza shape or as desired.
- Add the toppings and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and done.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the pan on the stove-top. Cool for 10 minutes on a cooling rack.