The cranberry sauce turned out so good we even enjoyed it on our homemade Jerry Berry "ice cream"!
- 1 lb fresh cranberries
- 1 cup of water
- Stevia to taste
- 1/4 cup +/- agave
- 1/2 - 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup mixed berries
- Grind of orange
- 1/2 Orange - freshly squeezed
- Bring 1 cup of water with stevia and agave to boil, add the cranberries.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and allow to simmer for 10 minutes allowing the cranberries to burst, stirring occasionally.
- Slowly stir in raisins, mixed berries, orange juice and orange grind. Adding any additional treats to taste (nuts, raisins, agave, stevia etc)
- Allow to cool completely to room temperature. Transfer to fridge allowing to set. Serve alone, with salad, in a shake, in baking or even as a dessert topping!
E N J O Y ! ! !