While I grooved to the tunes, I chopped up some veggies. I honestly let our food processor do the work as much as possible. It makes it quick and easy. The colors are so BRIGHT and VIBRANT!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp enchilada sauce
- To taste: Taco seasoning
- Top with favorite veggies! I used aprox: 2 avocado, 2 tomatoes, 2 serrano peppers, 1/2 yellow bell pepper, 1/4 red onion, 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- 10 corn tortillas
- Add water to quinoa and cook in rice cooker. It will take about 20 minutes to cook.
- Meanwhile, chop fresh veggies.
- Begin heating corn tortillas on stovetop and cover to retain heat and moisture.
- Add enchilada sauce and taco seasoning to pre-cooked quinoa.
- Place seasoned quinoa on warm corn tortilla, top with fresh veggies and dig in!
In good health and happiness,
I'd LOVE to hear from you! Leave a comment below!
P.S. Today I'm working on my new site behind the scenes. It's new and fresh and much more user friendly! Pressure is on; my goal is to release the new site no later than July 4th! Once released, I'll begin posting from the new site. Exciting! :)Wishing you all a bright week!